Research and Publications
– Matija Kovac / IRC (2011, forthcoming) Reducing Malnutrition in Hagadera and Kakuma Camps, International Rescue Committee Kenya, Nairobi (written, edited, design and photography by Matija Kovac).
– Matija Kovac / IRC (2010) Living On! Fighting HIV/AIDS in Turkana, International Rescue Committee Kenya, Nairobi (written, edited, design and photography by Matija Kovac).
– Matija Kovac (2009) The Emerging Customary Nature of International Norms on Internal Displacement (MSc dissertation, Faculty of Law, University of Maribor), 60 p.
– Matija Kovac (2009) Legal Issues Arising from the Possible Inclusion of Private Military Companies in UN Peacekeeping , Max Planck Yearbook of United Nations Law, 2009-13, 307-374.
– Matija Kovac (2007) International Criminalization of Terrorism Hrvatski ljetopis za kazneno pravo i praksu (Croatian Annual of Criminal Law and Practice) 2007-14/1, p. 267-290.
– Matija Kovac (2007) Legal Aspects of the EC/EU Instalment within the Multilateral Trading System (unpublished paper).
– Matija Kovac (2006) Influence of the UNO Secretariat on the Reform of the Organization After the Year 1992 (graduate thesis, Faculty of Social Sciences, Ljubljana).
– Matija Kovac (2004) Economic consequences of the implementation of the Kyoto protocol for the European Union. Moderni časi (Modern times) 2004-2: 49-60.